24 July 2010

Education is Key!

      Ok, so I'm going to stop fooling myself and realize that most people "know" they understand the basics behind STI prevention. But let's be honest, nobody does. High school Sex Education is limited in its resources, emphasis, and enthusiasm. I mean what teacher what to teach a bunch of teenagers about condoms? Heck, I had a private school education, rated highly in the state. However due to "religious ethics" I only touched on Sex once and it was in 5th grade.

     So, I ask people to merely to take a look at this quiz. Just test your knowledge, maybe you'll learn about how Herpes can make it so that you never rid your face of sores that look like ADVANCED ACNE! I found this educational quiz online and it's credentials are more than substantial. Try it out!

     And to fit in with my "Fighting the Stereotype" spiel, gays are seen as being airheads that only care about sex. Maybe in realizing the truth about blow jobs (a.k.a. Oral Sex) you might be a bit wiser to the facts...

Link:   STI Quiz- Provided by Dr. Jill Grimes

    Just a little quip about the STI quiz: Yes, I realize that there are a lot of questions regarding STI infections in the vaginal region. But guys please realize that it's important to know both sides of the story. Who knows, maybe 15 years down the road you might find out that you like girls. Or heck there might actually be girls on this site that need to know both sides of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment